- We're off on safari, bring out the animals!
- This van is so dusty, when did they last clean it out?
- What was that? Can I hear a clunking noise, please don't break down in the middle of the park.
- Is that a lion's ear I can see flickering up ahead, or just a blade of grass?
- Is that a giraffe off in the distance? No wait it's just a tree.
- I can see a giraffe, I can see a giraffe, I can see a giraffe!
- Can we get closer to the giraffe?
- Where did the giraffe go?
- Could a lion or a cheetah get its paw through that opening in the top of our van?
- I really wish I could understand Swahili so I could listen to what's being said over the CB.
- Is that seriously a mobile phone tower, in the middle of the Masai Mara, disguised as a tree?
- Where are all the lions?
- Why have all those vans stopped? Please let it be a lion.
- What are all these people looking at? Where am I meant to be looking?
- Wait, I see something, what is it? Is it a Cheetah? Put your head back up. It's a cheetah!
- Where are all the animals? Why aren't they out there in the open where I can see them?
- I'm getting very sleepy. Would it be wrong to have a nap here? Will anyone notice if I close my eyes for a few minutes?
- I think I see something. It's a lion. Wait, no it's not, it's just a termite mound.
- How can a rhinoceros hide in a savannah? Shouldn't they be pretty easy to spot?
- There's a lion, I can see it. Whoa, it's big.
- Damn that's a big set of teeth, should we really be this close?
- Great, it's started roaring, is it trying to warn us to get away? Seriously, should we really be so close?
25. Oh, it's ok, it's lying back down. Now how am I going to photograph it?