- They're good at using brooms to sweep.
- They're protective and willing to guard anything, especially the house.
- They're able to get out of the hack without taking a sick day.
- They don't think skipping is effeminate.
- They can draw intricately.
- They rarely hog anything.
- They often go for a raise and get it.
- They're extra talented with a hammer.
- The good ones have a strong back end.
- They're always able to go harder.
- They know how to hit the button.
- They're not afraid of putting a big rock on a ring.
Norway's curling pants
This post was originally published on IronicMom.com.