HuffPost Canada closed in 2021 and this site is maintained as an online archive. If you have questions or concerns, please check our FAQ or contact support@huffpost.com.

50 shades of grey movie

I've seen many articles and reviews -- including those by women -- suggesting that women who see or read 50 Shades are incapable of distinguishing between an abusive and non-abusive relationship. To me, whatever consensual activities happen in the book or movie can't be as degrading to women as this patronizing sentiment.
With Fifty Shades of Grey hitting theatres this week -- and so much controversy and misinformation out there around what D/s is and isn't -- today I want to offer up a glimpse into the REAL world of D/s. Here are the answers to nine popular questions I've been asked.
The "Fifty Shades Of Grey" movie opens on Valentine's Day 2015. Like Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Also on HuffPost
She sure sounds like she's putting her "Love on Top" -- or, at least, her lust. Beyonce posted the first teaser for "50 Shades
How would you like a tour of Christian Grey's house? Casa Mia, the gorgeous historic Vancouver mansion is featured in the
A distinctive Vancouver mansion seen in many films and TV shows could be converted into a long-term care facility for seniors
Dornan's co-star (and Ana Steele actor) Dakota Johnson reportedly left at the same time. We all knew this day would come
"Fifty Shades Of Grey" movie fans will be pleased to learn that the cast has resurfaced in North Vancouver. Star Dakota Johnson
If you haven't had your fill of Jamie Dornan (AKA Christian Grey in the "Fifty Shades Of Grey" movie) running around Vancouver
Like this article? Follow our Facebook page Or follow us on Twitter Follow @HuffPostBC Also on HuffPost Christian Grey sure
When you're as handsome as Christian Grey, you've got to stay in tip top shape. So it's no wonder the cast and crew of "Fifty
"Fifty Shades of Grey" stars Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan are heating up Ladner as they film scenes at Clayton's Hardware
Vancouver appears to be a comfortable home away from home for the 'Fifty Shades' cast. Rita Ora's Instagram feed shows her
We can breathe easy again, everyone. The "Fifty Shades Of Grey" movie has not, as was previously rumoured, abandoned Vancouver
The weather in Vancouver may be proving too, well, grey for the producers of this year's hottest movie franchise, "Fifty
The "Fifty Shades Of Grey" production brought heat to a chilly Thursday morning in Vancouver, when passersby were treated
"Fifty Shades of Grey" has moved to UBC to shoot the script's graduation scenes. YVR Shoots took some photos on Sunday as
And this: And to express her awe at the huge size of filming equipment. Twitter user @corinabizim aptly joked that things