Author, speaker and over 50 fitness, nutrition specialist; he is also creator the Boomer Blueprint testing & training system.
Art McDermott, CSCS, CISSN, USAW
Art is a Certified Nutritionist and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
He is former owner of Matrix Strength & Fitness, a private training center specializing in personal training, nutrition, fitness/physique transformations, ‘baby boomer’ and senior training and sports preparation. Art has been involved with strength sports for over 25 years. During that time, he has participated in over 25 National and World Championships in three different sports, as well as 2 Olympic Track & Field Trials.
• Adjunct Professor – University of Massachusetts, Lowell. Department of Health and Environment. Presently teaching “Exercise Prescription and Program Design”
• Certified Nutritionist through the International Society of Sports Nutrition - CISSN
• National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist.
• Contributing Writer – “On Fitness” newspaper column – Andover Townsman
• Speaker at the 2005 NSCA National Convention
• 4 Time NCAA All-American in Track & Field and a member of several US International Teams
In addition to being a local business owner Art is a speaker and author. He focuses the majority of his time on the “Boomer Blueprint”. A product and service designed specifically for helping individuals 50 years of age and over retain or regain their health vitality and independence.
An interview with Art regarding his unique program has been seen on FOX, CBS, NBC and ABC affiliates nationwide.
Art is available for speaking engagements and interviews.
A DVD version of his interview is available by calling his office or emailing Art directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
See www.boomerblueprint.com for further details regarding this program