Gordon Starr, CEO/Founder
Starr Consulting Group
San Francisco, CA
Through the Starr Consulting Group, Gordon supports visionary leaders in producing breakthroughs in individual, team and organizational performance through leadership coaching, strategy formulation, and building high performance teams and organizational culture.
• Founded Starr Consulting Group January 2000
• Partner, The London Perret Roche Group (consulting firm specializing in organizational transformation), 1990-1999
• Senior executive, ComputerLand Corporation (pioneers of computer retailing), 1978-85; launched their European operations in 1978 as president of ComputerLand Europe
• MBA, Stanford University, 1968; BA Allegheny College, 1966
• Board of Directors, The Pachamama Alliance; Faculty member, Mastery Foundation School for Leadership
• Executive Director/Founder, Moscow Marathon Project (1985-1990). Served as a catalyst to the world’s superpowers collaborating to end world hunger during the cold war.
• Married 48 years to Lily Starr; lives in San Francisco; avid golfer and cyclist; former marathon runner.