A globally positioned marketing communications and media relations expert with a career chronicled by prestigious awards and a progressive trajectory.
Presently the Chief Marketing Officer, he lead the sophisticated communications and public relations functions to enhance Universum's position as a leader in the global employer branding space.
His role requires the oversight of content production, lead generation, corporate branding and optimization of strategic partnerships globally, as well as media relations with industry giants like:
- The Wall Street Journal
- Harvard Business Review
- CNN Money
- Bloomberg / Business Week
- Financial Times
- The Economist
- Business Insider
- The New York Times
In only 5 years (2010-2015) he has increased Universum's earned media value with over 1000%* ($1,8 million to $20 million). *Meltwater Data
His work also yielded two golds in the 2015 Content Marketing Awards for the work on the Millennial Campaign conducted with INSEAD and King Content.
• Dynamic networker and relationship builder with ability to establish key influential partnerships.
• Responsible for creating and implementing an annual marketing plan and activity plan.
• Developed and executed large scale B2B oriented viral marketing campaigns
• Marketing campaigns, using communications tools and practices, to reinforce messaging.
• Providing leadership on all domestic and international media relations functions t
• Respond and serve as a primary spokesperson for media inquiries.
• Approve press releases and Web content produced by staff and agencies.
• Develop and maintain departmental budget.
• Create business development opportunities in emerging markets
• Develop expansion plans accordingly in coordination with channel and country managers.
• Annual attendance and participation in renowned HR and Marketing Conferences globally