Health & Fitness Expert, creator, Moving Free� Technique, Certified ACSM Exercise Physiologist, Certified ACE Health Coach
BIO: Mirabai Holland, MFA, ACE Certified Health Coach & ACSM Certified Exercise Physiologist is one of the leading authorities in the Health & Fitness Industry and a public health advocate who specializes in preventive and rehabilitative Health & Wellness programming, coaching. She has implemented her fitness and wellness programs in hospitals, fitness facilities, spas and corporations worldwide. Holland has created several 5 star exercise videos for age onset issues that are sold in the USA, & Internationally.
USA Consulting Credits Include:
· Implemented Health Coaching Program For 7000+ Employees Insured by Your Choice Manatee Health Plan, Manatee County, FL
· Bariatric Surgery Program Coordinator For Your Choice Manatee Health Plan
· Consultant for Neuro Challenge Foundation, Inc. Sarasota, FL. created Pedaling With Parkinson’s (PwP™) Instructor Training Program, wrote training manual, and instructor exam. Created a PwP™1-hour training video. Conducted the first PwP™ instructor certification program in the USA for Sarasota Memorial Hospital’s medical fitness facility
· Consultant for Lenox Hill Hospital, NYC, designed & wrote the 1st Women's heart exercise protocol for their Cardiac Rehabilitation Phase II Program.
· Developed and wrote a congestive heart failure exercise-training manual for visiting nurses, NYC.
· Designed the exercise program for Rutgers University College of Nursing entitled " A Culturally Attuned Exercise Intervention for Coronary Heart Disease At-Risk Minority Women and Children.
· Contributor to the National Arthritis Foundation's PACE (People with Arthritis Can Exercise) manual.
· Served four years as chairperson of the American Council On Exercise (ACE)Exercise Instructor Examination Committee.
· Designed & implemented the first Osteoporosis Prevention Exercise Class in the USA, Skeletal Fitness®- A Workout For Your Bones.
· Active volunteer for health organizations including the National Osteoporosis Foundation, American Cancer Society, American Heart Association and sat on the committee on Preventive Cardiology and the Women's Heart Initiative.
· Served 13 years as Director of Fitness and Wellness Programs at the 92nd Street Y in NYC. Managed Cardio Rehab Phase 3-4, Program, & implemented Cancer, Diabetes, Arthritis, Better Back, Osteoporosis, Pre & Post Natal, Peri & Post menopause, Weight Management Health & Wellness Programs.
CEO, NuVue Inc., a medically based health & wellness company.
· Customer top rated Fitness DVDs for QVC, SHOP NBC, and Amazon.
· Medical exercise on demand videos and slide shows for Health Monitor, PBS Next Ave,
· Waiting Room Videos for Medical Practices
· Content provider for Huffington Post, Dr. Oz’s Sharecare, Health Monitor