21 Jump Street

Move over, Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill. Make way for the ladies. In addition to the spin-off, next "Jump Street" film with
The Los Angeles Police Department pioneered a high school drug bust operation in the 1970s. Under review in 2004, there was found to be no evidence that the program reduced drugs on school grounds, but there was found to be an increase of arrests in special needs students.
Gino DePinto, AOL BUILD "He gave me permission to call him Cube." - That alone set the tone for the latest AOL BUILD Speakers
We've all seen it happen: A popular film feels pressured to produce a sequel. This pressure to produce a script results in inevitable failure. I mean, who hasn't said, at one point or another, that sequels are never as good? That being said, 22 Jump Street has broken the mold.
The filmmakers are obviously acutely aware of what a minefield it can be when attempting to sequelize a successful comedy (helpfully lampshaded via a very funny prologue with the returning Nick Offerman), so they seem intent on playing with those tropes.
Jonah Hill is crushing on Channing Tatum's wife, "Step Up" actress and dancer Jenna Dewan-Tatum. While it is unsettling to
Actress Holly Robinson Peete was great to interview as she was a memory from my teen years, her collecting interests began with a favorite item from her childhood, and one of her passions has to do with children.
Even as Boomers wallowed in the glories that were the films of the 1970s, we took all the wrong lessons from them.
One caveat: There’s a song in the movie played for irony called “Everything is AWESOME!!!” It’s meant as a statement on the
I'll admit that, during moments in The Lego Movie, my mouth was hanging open at the audacity and imagination of the images I was seeing.
Black women now have new voices and visibility that they didn’t have before, although there's still some room for growth
I felt emotionally drained after watching writer/director Destin Cretton's rousing, riveting, roller coaster of a sophomore
I thought I would break down for you Channing Tatum's five gayest movie roles -- so far. And I say that because, as you'll see, they keep getting gayer and gayer. James Franco, beware! Tatum is catching up fast. And I couldn't be happier.
This Sunday the thoroughly original, impossibly talented Johnny Depp hits the milestone age of 50. Does this mean he's actually middle-aged? No, it can't be.
I have been on the record with my support of McConaughey for the Oscar since I saw this movie. Who else is on deck for this one? Robert De Niro? Philip Seymour Hoffman? That's nice. It's McConaughey's year.
Shortly after "Family Ties," Applegate put her musical talents aside for an episode of Fox's "21 Jump Street," the same show