The former secretary of state and her daughter Chelsea staunchly defended the Duchess of Sussex amid the royal's lawsuit against a tabloid.
The Duchess of Sussex is now suing the Mail on Sunday for publishing the letter.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are both suing British newspapers.
The new legal action comes a few days after Meghan Markle announced she is suing the Mail on Sunday for publishing a private letter she wrote to her father.
He has accused the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's PR team of trying to "ghost" him.
Meghan Markle's mother, Doria Ragland, was there for the royal baby's ceremony.
She also urged the Duchess of Sussex to reunite with their father, Thomas Markle.
The TV host shared an update of her own with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
The new grandfather has reportedly not spoken to the Duchess of Sussex since the royal wedding last year.
“Your actions have broken my heart into a million pieces," reads the letter her father says she wrote to him.
"Maybe they can start their new year's off and actually be more family-involved," he said about his sister and Prince Harry.
"Axe murderers kill 19 people and their daughters still come and visit them in prison," the Duchess of Sussex's father told The Sun.
Police and royal security will reportedly be on the lookout for Samantha Grant.
Samantha Grant viciously referred to her estranged sister as "heartless."
Samantha Grant wrote an emotional appeal to the Duchess of Sussex.
The Duchess of Sussex joked she was feeling "very pregnant."
He also asked the queen for a major favor.
"I’ve never played pool naked, nor have I dressed up as a Nazi," the Duchess of Sussex's father said.
Rumors are swirling since Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced they are moving out of Kensington Palace.
After Thomas Markle backed out, Prince Charles stepped up.