The fastest and (often) least expensive way to add color or personality to your walls? Hang something up! We adore changing up the walls in our homes too, too much. Here's a few of our very favorite projects.
1. Tips for creating your own corner gallery wall.
2. Tips for installing a traditional gallery wall.
3. Try these three easy 30-minute art projects.
4. Use your favorite song lyrics to make wall art.
5. Create your own instax photo wallpaper.
6. Make your own photo wall clock.
7. Add life to your room with gold dipped hanging planters.
8. Don't forget your kitchen walls! Try this easy kitchen wall art.
9. Pretty storage? Yes, please! Try hanging a collection of hats in place of art.
10. We are still swooning over this DIY copper pipe wall hanging. Go on and make something pretty this week!