1. JBL Pulse 3 - Love this portable, waterproof Bluetooth speaker that combines amazing sound with a really cool light show.
2.. Windsinger Chimes of King David - I have had these hanging in our yard for years, right outside our bedroom window. Our room is like a visit to church.
3. Womens Recycled Cashmere Pointelle Scarf - - Comfy and warm. Plus it is made from recycled cashmere. I feel good about wearing it!
4. Instant Pot Duo – It is so many things to so many (pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté/searing, yogurt maker & a warmer). I use it all the time to make rice and steamed veggies.
5. Recycled Wine Bottle Platter with SpreadeI s - Always the talk of our gatherings! This stunning recycled wine bottle serving platter makes a statement.
6. FasciaBlaster - I am officially obsessed with Ashley Black (the founder). I use the FassciaBlaster for pain management and to tighten skin.
7. Corkcicle Stemless - I feel so fancy in the morning when I sip my coffee in this stemless.
8. Nice Bootah - The perfect Christmas gift is always a pair of warm boots. Plus these are re equipped with real yogamat footbeds and faux fur lining!
9. Amazonite Essential Oil Diffuser Bracelet - I sprinkle the beads with my favorite eseential oils.
10. The Plant Paradox by: Dr Steven Gundry - This book is extremely fascinating to any health enthusiast!
You can keep up with Sandy by following her on Peaceful Daily!
Calling all HuffPost superfans!
Sign up for membership to become a founding member and help shape HuffPost's next chapter
This post was published on the now-closed HuffPost Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and posted freely to our site. If you need to flag this entry as abusive, send us an email.