Need some inspiration for fabulous luxury holiday gifts to give this year? Below are some of my favorites to help you select gifts for the very special people in your life! Whether it be for a loved one or someone you work with, there's something here for everyone on your list!
1.Givency Antigona Mini Leather Satchel 2. Fendi Pom Pom Keychain 3. AmazonBasics Portable Bluetooth Speaker 4. Peloton bike and membership 5. Pai Shau Ritual Box 6. Zoe Chicco Gold Bar Necklace 7. Tory Burch Foundation Seed Box 8. Powerboard by HOVERBOARD 9. Profile Road Rescue Kit 10. Keep Cold Carafe from Tweak
1. Givency Antigona Mini Leather Satchel is one of the hottest bags this season so chances are the fashionistas on your list already have their eyes on it. It's available in several different colors and sizes but I love the mini size -- the gray color goes with everything!
2.This Fendi Keychain (pictured above) is a fun luxury accessory that will add flair to any classic handbag. The bright pop of color makes a statement and is a perfect gift for the style maven who has everything. Super chic!
3. Any music lover who needs to listen to their tunes wherever they go will appreciate this AmazonBasics Portable Bluetooth Speaker. The small sleek speaker produces amazing sound and is great for travel. It works 30 feet away from the connected device so can be used anywhere. Available in several colors.
4. For busy fitness buffs on your list, check out the Peloton bike and membership. Peloton provides an at-home indoor cycle class experience by using a live class stream to coach spinners through the workout. The on-demand classes offer high-energy, cardio workouts from the top spin instructors in the nation. Riders can also choose from different levels of difficulty, ride-lengths and styles. The sleek bike also allows users to race against riders from around the world by using technology to monitor distance, RPMs, calories.
5. Pai-Shau just released their first luxury haircare line of products in September and they are already loved by celebrities and beauty experts around the world. All Pai-Shau products are filled with antioxidants and vitamins -- they leave hair super soft, silky and shiny due to the "Signature Exotic Tea Complex infusion." These revolutionary hair products are now available in this beautifully packaged Ritual Box that contain a variety of travel size Pai-Shau products.
6. If you're looking into jewelry for a special someone this holiday season, this delicate gold bar necklace from Zoe Chicco is a perfect choice. This elegant piece looks great layered with other necklaces.
7.The Tory Burch Foundation Seed Box is a curated box featuring six amazing lifestyle products from women entrepreneurs. It makes the perfect gift for the stylish working gal who loves to give back. 100 percent of the purchase price from the Seed Box will benefit the Tory Burch Foundation, which empowers entrepreneurs by providing access to capital, education and networking events.
8.Powerboard by HOVERBOARD is one of the hottest gifts to give this season for kids and adults. This fun 2-wheel self balancing scooter looks cool with its LED lights and is easy to ride. Available in white, red, blue, black and is priced well compared to its competitors.
9. Give a metrosexual man the gift of healthy and younger looking skin. Rob Lowe's new skin care line Profile offers a Road Rescue Kit that includes four travel sized essential skin and shave products for men. Each product is toxic free, has no water added and are held to strict quality standards in order for every man to put his best face forward. My husband is currently obsessed with them!
10. The Tweak store in LA and its website bestgiftstoreever.com is a great resource for finding the most creative gifts for friends, family, colleagues and teachers. The site also offers a gift concierge for custom and corporate gift giving. Style meets function with this Keep Cold Carafe, one of my favorites from the site. The carafe keeps drinks cool without ice and can also be used as a vase! Stop by the Tweak store in Los Angeles, or check out the wide variety of kitschy gifts on the site.