As we approach the end of 2015, it's time to look back on some of the year's standout performers, and there's no better person to start with than newly minted pop princess Taylor Swift.
In 2015, Taylor toured the world, fell in and out of love, found her squad and made our wildest dreams come true with her insane roster of surprise guests. Apart from her impressive career accomplishments, Swift also maintained her status as one of the sweetest celebrities in the game. She's so nice, it's almost annoying.
Let's take a moment to reflect on the pop star's top 10 good deeds of 2015, in no particular order.
1. She treated the 125 people working on the "1989" tour to an Australian vacation.
2. She donated $50,000 to help her dancer's nephew, who was battling cancer.
3. She supported up-and-coming artists.
4. She made this 12-year-old's dream to hear her sing before she lost the ability to hear come true.
5. She tweeted her love for Lady Gaga.
6. She surprised her best friend Abigail with a performance from her favorite band, Dashboard Confessional, on her birthday.
7. She made up with Kanye West.
8. She took time to meet with a 6-year-old girl with cancer for a birthday surprise.
9. She supported her fans like no one else.
10. She donated $50,000 to the Seattle Symphony after falling in love with John Luther Adams' recording of “Become Ocean.”
Also on HuffPost: