Whether it's fun frolicking on the beach in the sun or snuggling up by the fire after a cold day on the slopes, being on vacation with your significant other means you're going to have more sex. It's a scientific fact.
Here are MiddleSexy's 10 reasons why you have more sex when you're on vacation:
1. There's no need to bounce from place to place, rushing around. With no schedule, you have the time to be spontaneous and in the moment.
2. No 5:30 a.m. alarm to wake you up. You can wake up gradually, when your body is ready, with visions of orgasms in your head.
3. You won't be interrupted by those dang children. Nothing like a little solitude to make you flirty and frisky.
4. Your to-do list was finished before you left on your trip. So your mind is not full of things that might prevent you from enjoying your rendezvous.
5. You don't have to go to bed early if you don't have to get up at the crack of dawn. More time for pre-sleep fun.
6. Nothing like a little afternoon delight after a few hours sipping pina coladas on the beach or going on a hike. A nap, a quick shower and you're ready and refreshed for a great evening.
7. You don't have to worry about messing up the sheets. Or cleaning your room. Someone else will do that for you for a change.
8. Pack some toys. Being out of the daily routine, and in someplace that is not your bedroom, can make you more sexually daring.
9. Now is a good time to check out a little in room porn. Don't worry, it will show up on your bill with a generic title.
10. New experiences had together, like exploring a town or swimming with the sharks, increase your intimacy and are a form of foreplay.
What are some of your hottest destinations?
Want more MiddleSexy delivered to your inbox? Sign up for our weekly newsletter "The Quickie".
ALSO ON HUFFPOST: