Halloween decorations don't have to be tacky plastic skeletons draped in gauze or garish jack-o-lanterns -- you can up your Halloween decor game by adding some chic to your spooky decorations. Check out these clever ideas for spooky-chic halloween decorations, for some hot and haunted fun!
1. Keep up your style and add a spooky spin, with a chic Halloween wreath
2. Pathway lighting can be a classy way to add eerily charming Halloween decor
3. Chalkboard decor is perfect for a creepy porch display or a spooky mantel
4. Dress up pumpkins with an orange and black sparkle, great for a fancy Halloween
5. Make a spooky sign with some 'olde' script lettering to set the mood
6. Use this dark but classy backdrop for your mantel, or as a garland along your stair banister
7. Set up a row of simple and somber Halloween candles for flickering fun
8. Make the perfect cozy throw pillow for your couch - high-end class and a spooky surprise!
9. Create the perfect yummy Halloween centerpiece with candy corn colored yarn!
10. A ghostly cake plate will be just the thing to liven up your Halloween dinner table
For more great Halloween decor ideas, check out our Halloween Decorations page on Hometalk!