With midterm elections less than a month away, politicians are ramping up the TV ads, the mudslinging, name calling and well, bullsh*t. As I was watching my 15th political commercial in less than an hour, it dawned on me, those ads were no different than watching toddlers at their finest hour.
Below are 10 ways toddlers and politicians are alike, especially around election time...
1. They don't play well with others.
2. They like telling on people.
3. They depend on other people to clean up their messes and teach them how to behave.
4. They want to be just like mommy and daddy when they grow up.
5. They like being the center of attention.
6. They like getting dirty.
7. They're shameless.
8. They throw tantrums when they don't get their way.
9. They are constantly changing their mind.
10. You're always left wondering how much of the story to believe.