By Rachel Torgerson for TheKnot.com
Sorry, but we just can't resist rounding up our favorite pictures of animals attending weddings. We get new ones every day, and they're just way too cute not to share. Whether it's Spicy the pup who walked with a human ring bearer down the ceremony aisle, or Rosie the bunny who wished she could rock her wedding floral collar every day, animals who attend weddings in people clothes are probably one of the cutest things out there.
So here are the 11 best-dressed animals from our real weddings gallery, in no particular order.
1. This pooch who stole the show in his on-trend mint bow tie:
Such a well-behaved ring bearer, and dressed so stylishly!
2. This proper dachshund, who thought a longer neck tie was the right choice:
This little weiner dog is so puffed up with pride to see his parents on their wedding day!
More from The Knot: 7 Hot Wedding Hairstyle Ideas
3. This maltese pup, who may have put the first two to shame with his glitzy look:
Katie and Erik dressed him in a pinstriped tuxedo and shimmery gold bowtie at their glam, New Jersey wedding.
4. This schnauzer flower girl, who may not have loved dressing up, but still looked fabulous:
This schnauzer pup was dressed to the nines in her sparkly, black ball gown.
More from The Knot: 8 Royal Wedding Tiaras That'll Make You Wish You Were an Actual Princess
5. This bunny in a flower collar, because animal posts don't always have to be all about dogs:
The florist at this South Carolina wedding even made a special pet floral collar for Rosie the bunny with bright pink, orange and purple roses.
6. These puppies, who couldn't wait to give their dad a kiss once they got to the end of the aisle:
Jennifer and Jeremy's rescue dogs Kote and Otis were also given a special part in the ceremony. "Everyone knows how much we love our rescue dogs, they are like our children," says Jennifer. The dogs were walked down the aisle so each could be kissed by Jeremy. "It was a sweet moment that we will always cherish," says Jennifer.
7. This dog, who walked in tandem with a human ring bearer -- hard to tell who is cuter here!
The ring bearer and Ashley and Gabby's dog Spicy walked down the aisle together at the couple's New Jersey ceremony.
8. These corgis, who also walked in tandem:
Lauren and Marc's three dogs were part of the ceremony, walking down the aisle together and of course posing for photos with the bride and groom.
9. This fluffy big dog, who felt like the whole tux would have "over-done" it, so he went for a bib
This big guy made sure to make an even bigger impression at the Rochester, Michigan, nuptials of his parents in a printed tuxedo bib.
10. This huge St. Bernard, who may have taken this groomsmen for a run:
Carly and Patrick's dog, Keidis (named after the lead singer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Patrick's favorite band), wore a custom tuxedo that the couple ordered on Etsy. Then, he tugged one of the groomsmen down the aisle.
11. This little guy, who thought a shiny suit would make him stand out in a crowd:
This yorkie stayed chic in his satin suit at a Miami, Florida, wedding.
Also on HuffPost: