1. When You’re Grateful for Much More Than the Food
Prayer from Miraculous Silence by Mitra Rahbar (Tarcher/Penguin)
2. When Your Favorite Time of the Year Has Arrived
Prayer by Nancy Byrd Turner. From Bless This Food by Adrian Butash.
3. Because Your Heart Explodes at the Thought of Cooking and Eating with Family and Friends
From Living Buddha, Living Christ by Thich Nhat Hanh
4. A Quiet Invitation to Reflect
Prayer by Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. When You’re Trying Hard to Shed Fear, Anger or Uncertainty
From A Book of Blessings by Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops
6. Remembering All the Small Things You're Fortunate to Have
From The Sayings of Hazrat Inayat Khan by Hazrat Inayat Khan
7. A Blessing for a Family That’s Had a Difficult Year
From “Earth Prayer” by Mark Nepo
8. Giving Thanks for the Opportunity to Move Forward Towards Your Dreams
Prayer by Barrie Shepherd. From Alive Now, May/June 1974.
9. When All You Have to Do (Right Now) Is Enjoy Your Seat at the Table
From Grateful Table: Blessings, Prayers and Graces edited by Brenda Knight
10. For Those Disheartened by Recent Senseless Events
From The Complete Poetry by Dr. Maya Angelou
11. A Reminder to Appreciate the Sun and Golden Leaves While You Can
“Thanksgiving Day Prayer” by Walter Rauschenbusch
12. The All-Encompassing Way to Give Thanks
By Lauren Imparato, author of Retox: Healthy Solutions for Real Life
13. A Blessing for Those Who Seek Peace and Solace
From Illuminata: A Return to Prayer by Marianne Williamson
REAL LIFE. REAL NEWS. REAL VOICES.
Help us tell more of the stories that matter from voices that too often remain unheard.