There are a ton of secrets Disneyland keeps close to the vest, but that doesn't stop the park from being the happiest place on earth.
Whether you're an experienced mouse hunter or new to the Disneyland grind, the park offers tons of hidden corners, attractions and quirks that remain invisible to the untrained eye. Here are a few things to note -- and sights to look for -- during your next visit.
1. There are quite a few "unofficial" streets within the park. Here's where to find them.
2. Celebrities ARE just like us: You can often spot one or two famed faces around the grounds.
3. Disneyland has "lost" rides. Don't worry, you can take a trip down memory lane if you really want to.
5. Vintage Disneyland commercials are pretty epic. Watch five of them here.
6. You should most definitely be following "DILFS of Disneyland" on Instagram.
7. You can check out Walt's original plans for Disney. Just look at 'em!
8. Walt Disney used to keep an apartment on the property.
9. Kids go all kinds of nuts when they learn they're going to/are already at Disneyland.
10. Tomorrowland was a favorite of Walt's.
13. There are lots of places named for real people there.
14. The park looks awesome in time lapse.
15. We know what a trip to Disneyland looked like circa 1957.
16. There's a hidden basketball court in the Matterhorn ride.