As 2015 comes to a close, we look back on the amazing stories and projects parents shared over the past 12 months -- namely, the viral videos.
From tearjerking commercials and home movies to pop song parodies and comedy shorts, these videos made us laugh and cry and everything in between.
Here are 15 standout videos that HuffPost Parents readers loved in 2015, in no particular order:
1. If Parents Talked To Each Other The Way They Talk To Their Kids
This hilarious gem from rising mom comedy trio The BreakWomb shows how absurd the things parents say to their kids would sound in an adults-only conversation.
2. Why Moms Get Nothing Done
Esther Anderson's video "Why Moms Get Nothing Done" illustrates the never-ending buildup of food spills, laundry, spit-up and dirt that tends to derail all the hard work parents do at home.
3. Baby Monitor Catches Toddler Singing "Star Wars" Song
As "Star Wars" hype started to build toward the end of 2015, dad Jonathan H. Liu reached viral fame with this baby monitor video of his 2-year-old daughter singing "The Imperial March" aka "Darth Vader's Theme" in her crib.
4. What Parents Wish They'd Known Before Having A Baby
This tearjerking ad from Extra Space Storage featured moms and dads sharing advice for new parents and parents-to-be.
5. The Perfect "Hello" Parody For Stressed-Out Moms
Adele's chart-topping hit "Hello" sparked many, many, many parodies. Singer-songwriter Emily Mills' parent-centric take on the song resonated with moms and dads all over the world.
6. Interview With An Infant
Dad La Guardia Cross' "New Father Chronicles" series is equal parts hilarious and heartwarming. His adorable "Interview With An Infant" video is no exception.
7. The Sisterhood of Motherhood
This viral Similac ad shone a light on the "mommy wars" and reminded us of the love and care that unites all parents.
8. The Cat-And-Baby Video To End All Cat-And-Baby Videos
This simple yet unspeakably adorable home video shows a baby in a sleep sack absolutely losing her mind at the sight of her pet cat.
9. A Beautiful Reminder To All The Moms Who've Ever Doubted Themselves
Pandora released a powerfully emotional ad about the special bond between moms and their children, and it hit parents right in the feels.
10. The Bon Jovi Parody About Parents' Social Media Obsessions
What's Up Moms rewrote "Livin' on a Prayer" to poke fun at their Instagram addictions. The result: "Livin' for the Share."
11. 6-Year-Old's Perfectly Sassy Aretha Franklin Dance
Six-year-old Johanna Colón totally brought down the house with her "Respect" performance. The resulting video is a classic example of dance recitals gone right.
12. Emotional Photo Booth Pregnancy Announcement
Jessica Devins found a creative and totally sweet way to surprise her husband with her pregnancy news.
13. Sleep-Deprived Dad's Parody: "Shut Up And Go To Sleep"
As dad to three daughters under the age of 5, Reed Verdesoto is certainly familiar with exhaustion. He lets out his frustration with this Walk the Moon parody.
14. The Moment This Mom Had Enough Of "Frozen"
After three snow days in a row, mom Odessa Waters posted a hilarious video that summed up what many parents felt while cooped up at home with their stir-crazy, Elsa-loving kids.
15. A Spot-On Anthem For Parents Of Picky Eaters
Parenting parody duo Laughing Moms put a musical spin on the struggle of raising a picky eater.
Also on HuffPost: