We all have those moments when we feel old and worn out, so much so we barely recognize the aging person staring back at us in the mirror. The days of our carefree youth may be long gone but that doesn't mean we can't occasionally turn back the clock and have a little ... OK a lot ... of fun.
We asked our Facebook followers to tell us what things (almost) instantly help them look or feel younger. Based on their responses, here are 15 ways you can turn back time.
1. Listen to some of your favorite oldies.
2. Put on a pair of figure-flattering jeans.
3. Freshen up your look with a cut and color.
4. Hit the town for a night of dancing.
5. Go shopping for the perfect bra with magical lifting abilities.
6. Let go of stress with a yoga class.
7. Turn off the phone and get a good night's sleep.
8. Pamper yourself with a manicure.
9. Pull your hair back into a ponytail.
10. Spend time socializing with younger people.
11. Put on a daring bright lipstick.
12. Visit your childhood hometown.
13. Put on a little something that's sexy and lacy.
14. Go to the playground with your grandkids.
15. Laugh. Laugh. Laugh your heart out.
Also on HuffPost: