So. Many. Discounts. Here are 17 of the ones we didn't know about but are now very into.
1. Discounts on home and auto insurance
Comes in handy when you live with a not-so-great driver.
2. Free maps and travel guides
So you don't end up wandering around Sedona aimlessly.
3. Discounts at more than 150,000 retail locations around the world
Take this as a sign to finally get that dress you've been eyeing.
4. Emergency fuel delivery
For when you're runnin' on empty.
6. Free passport photos
Fingers crossed you'll look better in this one.
7. International driving permits
Fingers crossed driving on the opposite side of the road isn't that hard.
8. Access to AAA's in-house travel agency
When the last thing you want to do is shell out even more money on an agent.
9. Loaner car seats in new cities
When the last thing you want to do is lug your little guy's Graco cross-country.
11. Discounts on theme park tickets
That is, if the roller coasters at Six Flags don't terrify you.
12. ID theft protection
Including daily credit monitoring, fraud support and lost wallet assistance.
13. Discounts on rental cars
Avoid a Broad City situation.
14. Roadside assistance even when you're not driving
Just because Kate's a good friend doesn't mean she's a good driver.
Related: The 7 Most Beautiful Streets in America
15. In-office DMV tasks
Yep, some states let you renew your license without ever stepping foot in the DMV. Rejoice.
16. Discounts on new cars
Get that new car smell for a few less dollars.
17. Something called a Guaranteed Arrest Bond Certificate
Which means that AAA will give you $1,000 to cover bond if you don't have enough cash after a traffic violation. And no, that's not a joke.