First dates can be Awkwardtown, U.S.A. You're both nervous. You're both trying to make a great first impression. You're both probably hungover.
Here are some helpful icebreakers to kickstart your first date conversation. Plus, if you manage to answer all these questions on your first date, you're guaranteed to fall immediately in love. Happy ice breaking!
- Where did you grow up?
- What do you do for a living?
- What are you running from?
- Please rate your childhood traumas from most damaging to least damaging.
- How much money do you make?
- Why don't you make more?
- How many siblings do you have?
- How many siblings do you hate?
- Kill, Fuck, or Marry: your mom, your dad, your brother?
- You die today. Who gives the worst eulogy at your funeral?
- Why did your last relationship end? Please answer in a limerick.
- Please list my perceivable flaws.
- Please list your unperceivable flaws.
- Would you rather name your daughter Gonorrhea or Chlamydia?
- Would you rather be shot in the kneecap and have it heal 100 percent or NOT?
- Would you have sex with Donald Trump if it ensured he would not become president?
- When's your birthday?
- When are your parents' birthdays?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most broken, how broken are you?
Tweet an answer to me to break the ice:
Tweet to @zzdoublezz