1. While you were asking her to find your Lego Ninjago sword, she was draining the pasta and scalding her arm with boiling water.
2. When you were ready to start your sock puppet show, she was on the phone with the cell phone company and had been put on hold.
3. As you shouted, "Mom -- someone's at the door!", she was trying to rock your baby sister to sleep.
4. When you asked if you could go into the baby's room to get your harmonica, she was trying to find money to pay the Girl Scout for the Toffee-tastic™ cookies.
5. During your fight with your older sister over who gets to use the Play-Doh pizza slicer, she was untangling the wet sheet from the washing machine that was balled up into a wad as tight as a vacuum-packed toy.
6. When you asked if you could have a Toffee-tastic™ Girl Scout cookie, she was using a diaper wipe to clean the mud the dog dragged in.
7. As you asked for help with your zipper, she was carrying a mound of coats, scarves, gloves and earmuffs that temporarily blocked her vision.
8. At the exact moment when you said, "Where do babies come from, Mommy?" she was trying to get the pacifier out of the toilet bowl.
9. While you asked for a drink of juice, she was still on hold with the cell phone company.
10. As you searched for the scissors and glue, she was attempting to extricate a wad of gum from your older sister's hair.
11. When you said, "What does this button do?" she was trying to book an online vacation after filling in the names, passport numbers and the birthdates of everyone in your family.
12. As you asked her why she was making a sad face, she was rebooting the computer.
13. Just as you alerted her to the fact that the dog had peed on the floor, she was changing your baby sister's diaper.
14. When you said, "Can I watch Ninjago?" she was trying to liberate your new action figure from its vacuum-packed wrapping.
15. Moments after you had started your sock puppet show, she was noticing that someone had cut off a huge chunk of your sister's hair.
16. As you said, "Is the baby supposed to be eating that?" she was trying to find an aspirin.
17. When you tried to show her your arts and crafts project, for which you glued some hair onto the drawing of a smiley face, she was intercepting your baby sister before she reached the dog pee.
18. When you asked if you could have another Toffee-tastic™ Girl Scout cookie, her mouth was filled with three Toffee-tastic™ Girl Scout cookies.
19. At the exact moment that you spilled your juice, a human being from the cell phone company came on the line... and then the call got disconnected.