For many of us, it seems easy to fall into the torment trap, when sadness strikes; it can snowball into more negative thoughts. These thought patterns can consume us which can keep us feeling unhappy. But it is possible to turn your mood around.
Here are 20 life-changing questions to ask yourself in 2014:
1. Am I following my dreams?
2. Do I minimizing problems in order to avoid them?
3. When was the last time I tried something new?
4. If I die tomorrow, what would I regret the most?
5. Am I more concerned with how my life "looks" or how it "feels"?
6. When was the last time I said "I love you" to myself?
7. What is my No. 1 goal for the next six months?
8. Is what I am doing today getting me closer to where I want to be tomorrow?
9. What life lessons am I learning right now?
10. Am I inspired by my own life?
11. Do I support those around me?
12. Am I listening to my body?
13. Am I allowing other to speak for me, or do I trust myself?
14. What can I let go of today?
15. Am I committed to pleasing others, at the sacrifice of myself?
16. Am I setting boundaries and comfortable saying no?
17. Am I cheating on my future with my past?
18. Am I comfortable being with myself?
19. Am I holding on to the past?
20. Am I taking myself to seriously, can I relax and play?