"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel
Well, let us just say that Coco Chanel was onto something. Classy and fabulous girls become classy and fabulous women who run the world- ahem, hello Beyonce! All of us seriously have so much going for us in 2015. We are confident, empowered, educated, and ready to show men how to dominate the game of life. We are powerful outspoken agents of change, and it is a tremendously exciting time to be a woman. No matter how much we think we are transparent, there are some things that are, let us just say, better left unsaid. Here are the 20 things every woman thinks but never says. Be completely honest, how many of these have you actually thought about but never said in public, and would you add more to the list? #WOMENPOWER
1. Should I buy Spanx?
2. The nutella sounds so much more exciting than working out right now
3. I don't have the rest of my life figured out, but I guess I am okay with that
4. Do these skinny jeans make me look amazing or amazing?
5. I hope I become the woman I want to be at 40
6. Is he thinking of me?
7. She is legit perfect. How can I be more like her?
8. The thought of so many life changes in my 20's and 30's scares me
9. Ice cream or froyo? Decisions, decisions
10. I wish to be remembered as a good human being
11. Will he call back?
12. I may not be where I want to be, but I am very happy with where I am
13. Am I popular?
14. The gym is calling me, but so is Netflix, and we all know who wins this one
15. Every day is a day on the struggle bus
16. Will I be a good mother one day?
17. Work life balance is a real thing, and I think I need more of it in my life
18. Does he think of our future?
19. I am becoming the woman I was always meant to be
20. Even though sometimes I doubt myself, I know I will write one of the greatest stories ever written
Let us celebrate womanhood! What are some things you think but would never say?
Shinjini Das is a Professional Speaker, Media Personality, and Huffington Post Contributor. She is a highly empowering, engaging, and versatile speaker also fluent in Spanish, who has been invited to speak to groups from 10 to 10,000. Shinjini's advice to gain self-confidence will be featured in Teen Vogue in Fall 2015. She has been invited to share her advice for new graduates on Job vs. Career on ABC WJLA Let's Talk Live in Washington, D.C., go-getters on FOX KABB San Antonio, and ways to 'Empower Go-Getter Girls to Go for STEM!" on FOX Sacramento in September 2015. Shinjini was invited as the youngest and only American speaker to empower the modern day woman at the She4She Conference at the University of Glasgow, Scotland. She was interviewed on "A Day in the Life of a Go-Getter Girl" on Sirius XM Radio broadcasted to an audience of 40 Million in US and Canada. Shinjini is a millennial spokesperson for The Ad Council. Follow her journey @SpeakerShinjini and on www.shinjinidas.com