One thing I've learned from traveling is that you can research the shit out of a place for days, but there's a good chance you'll only find the typical, "tourist things to do" in the most popular places. Well, I don't really like " typical tourist things to do", and I don't think you do either.
So that's why I've reached out on Instagram to see if any of the awesome travelers out there who follow me had any suggestions for my upcoming trip to Europe! Not only did I find some great locations and tips, but some awesome photography too!
Check out these 20 unique places in Europe that my Instagram followers sent me, and be sure to check out their pages, because they have a lot more amazing photos of these places!
I'm also going to start featuring my follower's photos on Fridays, so be sure to add me on Instagram (@mylifesatravelmovie) and use the tag #mylifesatravelmovie!
1. Lago di Braies in South Tyrol, Italy
2. Lecco, Italian Alps
3. Sardinia, Italy
4. Positano, Italy
5. Canary Islands, Spain
6. Segovia, Spain
7. Pamplona, Spain
8. Giant's Causeway in Belfast, Northern Ireland
9. Galway, Ireland
10. Grossglockner National Park, Austria
11. Lisbon, Portugal
12. Cantin Fromagerie Paris, France
13. Andorra le Vella
14. Gjesdal, Rogaland, Norway
15. Staubbach Falls in Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
16. Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, Germany
17. Yenisei River, Siberia
18. Stolby Nature Reserve, Siberia
19. Salzburg, Austria
20. Eagles Nest, Germany