The world is just awesome, and there are some photographers who are lucky enough to live in and travel to these astonishing places. If you can't visit these places yourself, here's the next best thing!
1. An ice cave in Iceland
2. Leshan Giant Buddha, Sichuan Province, China
3. The Wave in Paria Canyon-Vermillion Cliffs Wilderness
4. Vatna Glacier, Iceland
5. Yee Peng Lantern Festival in Chiang Mai, Thailand
6. Tham Lod Cave, Thailand
7. Painted Hills, Oregon
8. In the Bagan clouds
9. Toroweep Point, Grand Canyon
10. Tham Lod, Thailand
11. How about just camping under the stars in Sardinia?
12. Batu Caves, Malaysia
13. Heart Reef, Great Barrier Reef, Australia
14. Hot air balloon rides in Cappadocia, Turkey
15. For the romantics out there. The Tunnel of Love in the small town of Klevan, Ukraine.
16. The mystical salt flats of Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia
17. Cave exploring in Hang En, Vietnam
18. "Caminito del Rey" in El Chorro, Spain is the most dangerous hiking route in the world today due to its lack of solid infrastructure.
19. Hiking on Mount Mangart in Slovenia
20. Swim in a lake of stingless jellyfish in Micronesia
21. Sar Agh Syed village in Iran
22. Camels by the ocean! In Broome, Australia, to be exact.
23. Close calls in Bangkok, Thailand
24. Tiger Temple in Kanchanaburi, Thailand
25. Golden Rock in Myanmar is a natural phenomenon. Hundreds of pilgrims travel to this site every day to pay tribute.
26. Perhaps the world's most densely occupied island by infrastructure found in Lake Bled, Slovenia.
27. Witness the Kangtega Peak in Nepal
28. Go down under - way down.
29. Start your day off right with a view of our beloved home.
Here are more adventure photos for your to explore. Happy Trails!