1. Begin a daily meditation practice to cleanse your mind the way you cleanse your body.
2. Make a list of things you are grateful for. The more you appreciate the blessings in your life, the more blessings there will be to appreciate.
3. Learn to let love in by allowing compliments to land without deflecting them, accepting help when you need it, and giving yourself permission to receive love as well as give it.
4. Before you fall to sleep at night, consciously let go of the day and all that unfolded with the statement: It is good and it is done. Let tomorrow truly be a new day.
5. Pause for five seconds before you react to any person or situation. Pausing will give you an opportunity to choose a loving and empowering response instead of reacting on autopilot.
6. Reflect on your media consumption and decide to consume articles and programs that serve your highest good. Stop drugging yourself with triviality.
7. Feel your feelings. They alert you to what is going on in your mind; and they can guide you towards your purpose and passions in life.
8. Create a vision for your life. Why are you here? What do you love doing? What do you want to learn? How do you want to contribute to the world?
9. Spend time in nature regularly. Nature reminds us that there is a higher intelligence or wisdom at play in this world.
10. Own your worth. It is humble, not arrogant, to accept that you are a divine creation of the Universe and you are inherently worthy. You have nothing to prove, just a life to enjoy.
11. Approach every single moment of the day as a fresh start. It is never too late to shift your perspective. It is never too late to be the person you want to be.
12. Share what you know with others. We can all learn from each other. Nobody knows everything.
13. Commit to loving and accepting yourself unconditionally. Not when you are thinner, richer or less-single. Now. Begin speaking to yourself like a friend, not an enemy.
14. Write a list of all of your passions and interests and simple pleasures -- and prioritize them as much as doing the laundry or grocery shopping.
15. Be willing to forgive yourself and others and let go of your past. Forgiveness is freeing; it is the gift you give yourself.
16. Be present in each moment. Feel the weight of your body on the chair. The feeling of sunshine on your skin. Taste your food. The present moment is the only time we get to experience the gift of life.
17. Question your beliefs. Most of them were picked up in childhood and are not serving you. Begin to create your own set of empowering beliefs.
18. Dedicate each day to love and kindness. Ask yourself each morning: How can I serve the cause of love today?
19. Aim for a life of balance. Give and receive. Take action and relax. Indulge and exercise restraint. The sage takes the middle path away from the extremes.
20. Use the incredible power of your imagination. You can dream up new possibilities for your beautiful life and then take inspired action to create them.
21. Accept things that fall outside your circle of control -- like the weather, long line at the grocery store or opinion of others. Save your energy for more important things.
22. Let love and joy drive your life decisions, not fear and doubt.
23. Aim for growth not perfection. We do not berate babies for falling down when they are learning to walk. Likewise, we should not berate ourselves as we learn new skills.
24. Commit to living wholeheartedly -- give your all to every moment. This is your life. Live it! That thing you've always wanted to do? Do it now. You miss one hundred per cent of the shots you don't take.
25. Discover your values and let them guide your life. Values are deep underlying motivators like connection, creativity, freedom, learning, adventure and joy.
26. Begin writing a journal daily to get more in touch with your soul. Putting the mind on paper is an amazing way to discover more about yourself.
27. Celebrate everything. Small wins build your confidence and lead to greater success. Celebrate yourself and other people.
28. Discover your gifts and talents. You were not blessed with your gifts to keep them to yourself. Your task is to find them and give them away.
29. Try new things all the time. Do not live the same year 85 times and label it a life. Try a new walking trail, coffee shop, hobby, city or career.
30. Create a mental picture of the greatest version of you. Imagine in detail how this person would think, feel and act. Begin to act like this person until it becomes second nature.
31. Take good care of your body with water, nourishing foods, movement and rest -- it is the only home you have for your soul on this earth.
32. Be solutions-focused instead of problems-focused. There is always a solution for the highest good.
33. Cultivate an abundance mindset by appreciating what you already have. We are literally surrounded by all forms of abundance on this earth -- just think of an apple tree in blossom, blades of grass in a park, or grains of sand at the beach.
34. Set a daily intention each morning which will guide your day. It could be gratitude, playfulness, giving, courage or forgiveness.
35. Declutter your environment. Set yourself free of anything that is not serving you.
36. Spend time with good company. We are heavily influenced by those around us, so surround yourself with the dreamers, doers and uplifters.
37. Identify more with your soul than your body or mind -- your soul is your true and eternal nature. You are not your body, thoughts, emotions, titles or roles.
38. Give yourself permission to play more and have fun. Laughter and play are not just for children.
39. Give up attachment to outcomes. Redefine success as giving your best. Remember that full effort is full victory.
40. Be the presence of the alternative in this world -- be the presence of love, compassion, peace, forgiveness and possibility.
41. Schedule in regular periods of reflection where you can acknowledge what is working in your life, and gain insight on what may not be working so well.
42. Do one thing each day outside your comfort zone. Fear is a natural part of growth and expansion so train yourself to feel the fear and act anyway.
42. Give up the habit of judging others. Everyone is doing their best from their level of awareness. You have not been appointed as boss of the Universe.
43. Set goals and review them regularly. This is one of the top habits of highly successful people.
44. Decide that authenticity is more important than conformity. Commit to living, working, eating, sleeping, playing, loving and creating in ways that feel right to you.
45. Surrender your fears and judgments to a higher power -- your divine mind, the Universe, your higher self, whatever you believe in -- and ask to see and think with love.
46. Consciously look for the commonality between yourself and others rather than differences. We all have the same light within us.
47. Do all things with love. You can taste when a meal has been made with love. You can hear when a song has been written with love.
48. Be more open, honest and vulnerable with others. Then they can enjoy and love who you really are; not the front or facade you put on for the world.