For W magazine, by Mia Adorante.
Swedish women are known for their impeccable style (just examine the models and editors at Stockholm Fashion Week, for proof). The look can be described as simultaneously polished and effortless, chic and comfortable. The same applies to the beauty look, as well.
Here, a collection of Sweden's beauty gurus share their favorite products that Americans need to know about.
1. Kristin Cederholm, the co-founder of Fox & Sparrow, can't live without this lip salve from Försvarets Hudsalva. It's so nourishing, that mountaineers depend on it for protecting their lips.
Försvarets Hudsalva, $12, bestmadeco.com.
2. Makeup artist Gucci Westman's sister-in-law Maria Nyman is obsessed with this birch leaf and vitamin-charged fruit waters face mist, which refreshes and rehydrates dry skin.
Björk and Berries Deep Forest Face Mist, $33, bjorkandberries.com.
3. Estelle and Thild is another must-try brand in Kristin Cederholm's arsenal. This organic anti-aging oil boots radiance and packs a potent blend of antioxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids.
Estelle and Thild BioDefense Multi-Nutrient Youth Oil, $68, net-a-porter.com.
4. Singer and actress Kayo Shekoni recommends this vegan super fruit concentrate that packs goji , acai and sea buckthorn berries to perk up tired skin.
AnneMarie Börlind Vitamin Energizer, $50, boerlind.com.
5. Maria Åkerberg's cosmetics are a favorite of beauty consultant Catherine Dicky. The line is made exclusively of vegetable oils, and its colors are derived essential oils and plant extracts.
Maria Åkerberg Rouge, $21, skincity.com.
See even more Beauty Products that Swedish Girls Can't Live Without on Wmagazine.com
More from W Magazine: