By Sophia Chabbott, Glamour
We love a good hack, but a fashion hack using stuff from your kitchen? We're all over that. Super chic style blogger Chriselle Lim of The Chriselle Factor has some amazing and fun tips to make your wardrobing life way easier--and they're pretty fun, too!
Check out Chiselle's awesome hacks:
- Remove scuff marks from suede shoes by "brushing" the scuffed spot with stale bread.
- Place tea bags in shoes and leave them in overnight to remove odor.
- Spray a mixture of one part vodka and two parts water to deodorize your clothing.
- Dry your delicates in a salad spinner instead of waiting for them to dry forever on an indoor dryer.
- Remove sweat stains of light colored clothes with fresh lemon juice.
Genius, right? Check out her video to see how it's done.
More from Glamour:
10 Things He's Thinking When You're Naked
56 Phenomenal Wedding Dresses That Will Make Your Heart Skip A Beat
14 Seriously Cute Hairstyles for Curly Hair
8 Super-Easy Steps for Looking Flawless--Fast!
13 Celebrities Who Have Hot Siblings
34 Times Kate Middleton and Prince William Gave Us Major Relationship Goals