Muffin tins are the superheroes of our generation. You may just see a plain old cooking tin on the outside, but muffin tins have a secret identity. There's no kryptonite here, only the epic idea of flipping a tin upside down and making a bowl made of cookies. BAM.
Below are some of your muffin tin's super powers you never knew existed. Even if you're not a baker, jack Mom's muffin tin and get cookin'.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 20 minutes
1.5 cups strawberries
1 tablespoon honey
6 tablespoons evaporated milk
1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
1. Slice up the strawberries and add to blender.
2. Add the honey to the blender.
3. Blend until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, vanilla and evaporated milk until smooth.
5. Pour the peanut butter mixture in a muffin tin and top with the strawberry puree.
6. Freeze for about 4 hours.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Condiments of your choice
1. Add any condiments of your choosing to a muffin tin.
2. Serve with your meal and give everyone easy access to condiments.
For more, like Spoon University on Facebook.