Kind Bars, chock full of nuts and goodness, can be a better-for-you alternative than most snack offerings for your next flight. Here's why:
1. Nuts are chock full of healthy fats and fiber.
2. Eating Kind Bars at the airport instead of Auntie Anne's is infinitely better for you.
3. Re: Cinnabon... same reason as above.
4. Healthy fats = filling. Full= less likely to binge on potato chips.
5. It's so much easier to bring through security than a gluten-free, vegan, paleo-friendly meal that won't leak sauce all over your clothes, spoil or make security think you are trying to smuggle a tofu-shaped weapon through security. You are welcome TSA.
Hence and therefore, people traveling can still feel virtuous, healthful and satisfied with their nut-based products in hand and in stomach. At Hipmunk, we don't think hunger or booking travel should drive you nuts... we just prefer to eat them instead.