Copywriting, in a nutshell, is the sales and marketing of your company. It incorporates all the content that is needed on to keep your business running -- consistently and smoothly -- day in and day out.
You may not even be aware of how important copywriting is to your overall brand and content strategy.
Below is a partial list of the ways copywriters help their clients meet the copywriting demands in their businesses:
- Email marketing campaigns
- Website copy
- About pages/bios
- Blog posts
- Article submissions
- Social media copy (for various platforms)
- Case Studies
- Info products
- Curriculum for new coaching programs
- Sales pages
- Opt-in offers
Are you struggling to get all of the copywriting done? If so, it just might be time to think about bringing on a copywriter for your content needs.
5 Signs Your Business Needs an In-House Copywriter
- You don't have enough sales and leads: This is most likely because you aren't producing enough content to drive them back to your site. And most often, you have great content ideas, but just don't have the time to write and implement.
- You are not connecting with the right prospects: Oftentimes, your brand voice needs to be more consistent, clear, and further developed. A copywriter, who works with you consistently, can achieve this strong voice for you.
- Your email campaigns are not producing income: Are you making sales from your email marketing? If not, it could be that you haven't thought through the entire strategy, you aren't speaking in the language of your audience, or you are too busy to send the emails out regularly, at strategic points.
- Your programs are not filling: Did you know that most programs need to be marketed for 6-10 weeks in order to be a success? That's a lot of copy that needs to be written, in a variety of formats, and across a variety of platforms.
- You don't have time to write and develop all your wonderful ideas: Your days are busy with client calls, networking, and well..life! A copywriter can take the bulk of the writing for your business off of your shoulders -- so you can do what you do best -- work with your clients!