By Taylor Davies for Teen Vogue.
There are a lot of reasons to love Taylor Swift. How much she loves her cats; that she has a squad. And then there's her style: Her everyday outfits are often incredibly realistic and easy-to-recreate -- and perhaps none more so than this rainy day look she put together to go shopping in Beverly Hills this spring.
Along with a hooded leather jacket, distressed skinny jeans, and a Saint Laurent bag, Taylor wore a pair of black leather Topshop boots -- that are more than a year old. (Stars, they're just like us!) It just goes to show you that celebrities cherish a great pair of boots as much as we do.
Since Taylor's Topshop ankle boots are no longer available, we found five affordable pairs that look similar, and will probably still look great a year from now.
1. Topshop 'Hamptons' ankle boots, $170. Nordstrom.com
2. Mango premium leather ankle boots, $129. Mango.com
3. Steve Madden 'Mareena' ankle boots, $149. Nordstrom.com
4. Zara high heel ankle boots, $119. Zara.com
5. New Look zip ankle boots, $48. Asos.com
More from Teen Vogue:
Rainbow Roots Is the Coolest Hair Trend We've Ever Seen