It’s no secret that video is considered one of the most powerful tools for marketing. Why?
1. It’s an impeccable storytelling medium that allows the viewer to look and listen to the content, using multiple senses that have the ability to transport your mind from the environment you are in and place you inside the environment of the video. Telling the brand story is probably done most effectively with video and the web combined. ~ @Scott Macfarland, The Huffington Post
2. Consumers are 64 percent more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it.
3. Video marketing helps you reach out to millions of people within a short time, and without spending too many of your marketing dollars. There is no other form of marketing that can offer such impressive results at such a low price with multiple forms of distribution.
Imagine the benefits for your business.
There are several ways that your law firm can use videos. What else would you add to the list?
1. Use a video to introduce yourself to others
2. Send a welcome video when you meet new people.
3. Use a video to answer frequently asked questions.
4. Use a video on your ‘free consultation’ or ‘call to action’ page.
5. Use a video to tell prospective clients about your product or service.
Use a video in a LinkedIn post like family law attorney, Randall M. Kessler, to add more value.
If your business is not yet leveraging the power of video marketing - start today!