Hey, I'm a big supporter of veterans and milfams, and the orgs that help 'em out. One way that I support them each year is through the Veterans Charity Challenge. This is our 4th year hosting the Challenge as a way to help raise as much money and awareness as possible for organizations benefitting America's heroes and their families.
The Veterans Charity Challenge is a crowdfunding competition where orgs benefitting veterans, military families, police, and firefighters compete to raise money for their cause. I'm donating $50K to help out. I would love to see your organizations join the Veterans Charity Challenge.
- The top raising charity will receive a $20,000 donation,
- Second place will get $10,000,
- Third will get $5,000,
- Fourth will get $2,500,
- And fifth will receive $1,000.
- Plus, there's a total of $11,500 in weekly Bonus Challenges being given away, as well. Check out the Bonus Challenges Here for all the info.
The Challenge starts May 25th and is a great opportunity for orgs of all sizes to raise money and get exposure for their cause. My team's added a few more details about the Challenge that are pretty important below, and if you have any questions at all, please contact our Challenge platform, CrowdRise using: Veterans@CrowdRise.com.
- The Veterans Charity Challenge launches on Wednesday, May 25th at 12pm ET and runs through Wednesday, July 6th at 1:59:59pm ET.
- Even if your organization does not win a grand prize, you still get to keep all the money you raised.
- The Challenge is open to any 501(c)3 benefitting America's heroes, such as veterans, military families, police, and firefighters.
- CrowdRise helps you every step of the way including webinars, email content, social media posts, 24/7 support, tips, and more. The goal's to make this Challenge super successful for your cause without adding any bandwidth to your team.
- To apply, please Go Here.