Congrats! You're Engaged!
Advice from a Cool Seasoned Wedding Planner: www.natalievishny.com
1) Have FUN! This is going to be one of the best times of your life.
2) All that GLITTERS is not gold. When you're looking at venues: Please note: Wedding Venues have pro photographers that shoot from cool angles. You'll know your spot when you see it.
3) Wedding Pros make a living, and each weekend, they're working to make you happy.
4) Go Local. Ask around with people you meet to find the best of the best on your turf.
5) Start with the Cadillac and look at the bottom line at your venue. What will the costs be?
6) Your friends have had awesome experiences already with their weddings. Wedding Planners build a city within a day and it is very rewarding, (and stressful) day. Ring up your friends' planners.
7) The internet doesn't provide personal trust. Human connection is always the best.