By HADLEY KELLER for Architectural Digest.
1. As smartphone-controlled speakers and security systems and Bluetooth-connected thermostats become the norm, one thing is abundantly clear: The smart home is officially on the rise. But when it comes to integrating technology into your house, the bath might not be the first room on your list. With that in mind, Architectural Digest has selected seven state-of-the-art gadgets--from a self-sterilizing toothbrush to a waterproof TV--that will keep your bath at the top of its game.
Dyson's Airblade tap is a faucet and hand-dryer all in one; $1,899. dyson.com
2. A collaboration between electronics specialist Philips and fittings fabricator Grohe, the Aquatunes waterproof speaker lets you jam out in the tub. Connect it to the shower rod, download the app to sync your music, and seriously upgrade your bathing experience; $149. grohe.com
3. The Kohler DTV Custom Showering Experience allows for control of temperature, steam, music, and even colored lights, all on a compact keypad; systems starting at $3,996. kohler.com
4. Unwind in the shower or tub with a waterproof TV from Aquavision; price upon request. aquavision.tv
5. The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean electric toothbrush recharges in an unassuming glass cup, banishing unsightly charging devices from your vanity; $220. philips.com
6. LED lights in the Hydrao connected showerhead change colors as you use more water.. It's available now for preorder; $100. hydrao.fr
7. iRobot's Braava 380t floor mopper, sister to the beloved Roomba vacuum, uses expert technology to clean every square inch of your bathroom floor; $300. irobot.com
More from Architectural Digest:
Also on HuffPost: