Business, profit, and the Internet? If you want to fully integrate these words to make your marketing campaigns successful, the first thing for you to consider is driving traffic to your website. With massive traffic to your site, you have higher chances of generating more leads and turn them into your paying customers, which significantly leads to more revenue.
However, increasing website traffic cannot be achieved overnight. It is not a rocket science, but it also does not have to be complicated. Here are 7 easy ways to help you increase quality traffic to your website:
1. Create more relevant content for your website – Content is not only the words that are seen on your web pages. Content can be in the form of how-to guides, blog posts, industry insights, facts, ebooks, or whitepapers that can educate your target audience.
2. Write good content that can optimize your website – The key to good and timely content is quality over quantity. Quality matters most. However, many companies have been a victim of SEO schemes that say “more is better”. As you continue to produce essential content, do not forget quality. Create educational content on your expertise.
3. Add video marketing to your content strategy – Aside from educating your audience through valuable written content, you can also inform them using videos. Add video marketing to your content strategy to boost your chances of attracting more people to your site. People love interaction. Videos are great for your business to have more presence online. More people will know you.
o Take a video of your facility or office
o Create demos and show your customers how your products are created or show examples of the programs you offer via screenflow.com or do a Livestream
o Conduct interviews with your clients and do case studies
o Explain a particular product or service and how it can be useful for your customers
o Use user-generated content for your videos or video testimonials from customers
4. Share relevant content on social media – You cannot deny the fact that social media has a huge impact on your business. Sharing your content through social media platforms can help you connect to more leads. Share new offers, blogs, videos, etc. These distribution channels are important to make you more viral.
5. Evaluate your web pages for quality SEO – All pages of your website are potential entry points for leads especially if they are optimized properly. Consider every page as an opportunity for you to directly speak to your customers. You can do this through targeted keyword phrases. Find relevant keyword phrases and include them in meta tags and on-page optimization.
6. Comment on industry blogs – You can share your expertise not only on our site but other blogs as well not to show people that you are a great expert but only to drive more traffic to your site. Comment on industry blogs at least once weekly.
7. Pay for search engine rankings – Paid search tools such as Bing ads, Google Adwords, and Facebook ads are great options for you organic content. It can be time consuming and expensive, but most of these paid search options are important for budget setting and statistical analysis.
For leads to come in, you have to create tantalizing opt in freebies, blogs and create content that provides answers and information about your business, services, and products. Use these tips to generate more leads from your website traffic.
For more information about Rachel Feldman, visit www.rachelafeldman.com