Spring is officially here and with this seasonal change comes a few necessary shifts in our grooming regime. Whether we wax, shave, or enlist in the power of a hedge trimmer, the winter hairs are about to fly as we ladies get our grooming grooves on!
Just last week, I was sprucing up the ‘ol bush, like the Edward Scissor Hands that I am, when some whining at the shower door startled me. With a swift, and unfortunate, swoop of the razor I was left sporting an odd yet innovative, new look. I looked down at my bald-in-the-middle muff and immediately named its new do: The Dr. Phil.
Well, my unintentional talk show host inspired style got me to thinking. Maybe other ladies would like some fresh, new, easy-to-create bush styles to try out this spring! I mean, why simply rid ourselves of the stragglers when we can give our lady gardens a completely unique makeover? And why not take inspiration from Hollywood to The White House, in the process?
Perhaps this will even become a hot new trend! So hop on board, ladies, and get stylin’.
8 Funny (& Famous) Pubic Hair Styles:
- The Dr. Phil: This style features a bald centre and some neatly trimmed side-hair throughout the surrounding area. It’s a unique look; one that has that special “wow” factor. You (and your mate) can be sure to have a few chuckles, at your muff’s expense, with this snazzy, one-of-a kind do.
- The Full Montel (Williams): This one involves the complete removal of all hair and would be a good follow-up style for those ladies who’ve taken a chance on the Dr. Phil yet, for whatever reason, aren’t loving it. The Full Montel is a smooth, clean look bound to make you feel svelte though perhaps a bit chilly.
- The Donald Trump: This one is somewhat terrifying, and definitely ridiculous. It involves a removable patch of faux fur. This toupee for your pu-ssay, comes in handy for ladies who have committed to the Full Montel but soon find themselves regretful of their choice. This is a temporary fix, however, and may in fact lead to rashes, infections, and a Fanta-like-effect on the skin. Note, those who use The DT tend to become laughing stalks so it’s, therefore, not recommended during bikini season.
- The Richard Simmons: This style has a ’70's feel to it and involves a simple trimming of the sides only. The focal point is the mini-fro itself. This may require a touch of backcombing in order to achieve the fullest body. The genuine disco-vibe, emanating from the frontal fro, is sure to put some groove in your step. So make good use of it by hitting the club scene or, at the least, taking part in an aerobics class.
- The Mr. T: Similar to the “landing strip” of the 1990s, but with greater girth, this style involves a wide, and carefully quaffed, strip of pubic hair. The strip should be centrally located, and as 3D as possible while the surrounding area should be completely smooth. The Mr. T would make an ideal pre-style, to the Full Montel.
- The George Washington: Bald on top and quite full-bodied with some length on the sides, this style suits mature ladies with a full-on white set of pubes. Yet, no matter the color, the concept can work for anyone and is bound to make you feel very important, indeed.
- The Einstein: Fluff that muff and give it that flyaway, eccentric genius, look. Dab on a splash of baby powder for the full Albert effect and get calculating!
- The Uncle Jessie: (The younger years version) Who doesn’t chuckle when they see a mullet? Even the word: mullet, cracks me up. So why not create the classic Full House star’s 80’s look on your own bush? Business in the front, party in the back has never made more sense than it does Right. This. Second.
So, come on ladies! Let’s spring forward into the next season with some funny (and famous) muff styles. These bush quaffs are fun and certain to bring a few laughs into your life and the life of your lover. Who knows? It may be the creative outlet you’ve been searching for.(Note, experimenting with any of the above styles is not recommended prior to a doctor’s appointment for a pap smear. It’s especially uncomfortable when the doc has a young male medical student observing that day. The Dr. Phil is not quite as snazzy under such conditions, or so I’ve heard… ) This post first appeared on BLUNTmoms.
Did you know that Shannon Day and 36 other fab writers have created a book? Well, it’s actually a martini guide too. If you like funny, ridiculous, and heartstring-tugging stories of motherhood (+ easy-to-make martini & mocktini recipes) then you’ll love Martinis & Motherhood: Tales of Wonder, Woe & WTF?!
Available now on Amazon.