In a time when over-the-top celebrity weddings (cough, cough Kim Kardashian & Kanye West cough, cough) seem to be the norm and the pressure of achieving Pinterest level perfection can feel overwhelming to even to the most relaxed brides, Jennifer Aniston's under the radar backyard nuptials were a breath of fresh air.
The decor seemed to perfectly match her red carpet style: simple, clean, and (of course) beautifully understated. Yes, America's sweetheart nailed it... again.
If Jen's intimate wedding ceremony left you inspired to pull together your own at-home affair, don't worry, I'll be there for you! Here's my list of must-have items to recreate the look for your big day.
1. Moroccan Pouf: Nothing says down-to-earth like trading formal dining chairs for these comfy cushions.
2. Garden Stool: Interspersed throughout the seating areas, these garden stools paired with the Moroccan poufs offer a relaxed, organic feel. You can also use them as a fun, affordable alternative to a traditional side table for guests to place their drinks and apps.
3. Teak Ultimate Bar: Because cocktails just taste better when they're served from a bar that's this cool.
4. Neutral Outdoor Pillows: Choose cozy understated accent pillows to create a clean, inviting feel.
5. C Teak Side Table: Lightweight and easy to move, you can change the setup of your outdoor lounge area throughout the night.
6. Concrete Top Round Fixed Dining Table: The contrast of the grey concrete with the natural wood base makes for a gorgeous combination.
7. Ultimate Lounge Cabana: With a cabana in your backyard, everyone's a VIP.
9. Patio Heaters: Perfect to keep your guests warm as we head into Fall.