We can all agree it's a darn good thing to look younger than you are, but we're not sure the same can be said for acting younger than you are.
It's no secret we live in a youth-obsessed culture and we're all feeling the pressure to stay young. Everyone's coping in a different way. Some people resort to trying out the craziest hyped-up beauty treatments like placenta facials and bird droppings to iron out tell-tale wrinkles. Others, nearing midlife crisis status, are hitting the gym in hopes of regaining confidence and their high school dress size.
There's nothing wrong with feeling your best, but the problem comes when you can't let go of your youth and get to grips with reality -- we're talking to you Kris Jenner.
We asked our Facebook fans what they hate seeing people over a certain age do. From drinking a little too much to some seriously poor choices in clothing, here are some of the best responses we got. Scroll through them below and make sure to tell us in comments which age-inappropriate offenses drive you crazy.
3) "Wear too much makeup -- makes you look older. Go lighter w/ the makeup with age," said Beth Greenshields Courrau.
4) "Eh -- short skirts look silly on an older woman -- I don't care how great your legs are -- it looks like you're trying to retain your youth... Embrace your maturity! You can still look sexy without looking like a worn-out teenager," said Pam Jessurun Williams.
5) "I hate when 80 year olds dye their hair black.....does NOT look nice," said Melinda Greer Green.
7) "Ladies of any age, squeezing a 16 body into a 10 anything. Not a great look," said Rebecca Rice-Beedle.
10) "Men wearing ponytails....ugh," said Judith Gregg.