“I hope you’re all staying safe and sane during this crazy time,” the British singer-songwriter captioned a new photo of herself she shared to Instagram.
“I’d like to thank all of our first responders and essential workers who are keeping us safe while risking their lives!” she wrote, calling them “truly our angels.”
Adele, who officially filed for divorce from Simon Konecki last year, hinted that she was already done with this year, adding, “2020 okay bye thanks x.”
The music artist last posted a picture of herself to Instagram in December:
Given the pandemic, Adele’s latest birthday snap was distinctly more low-key than the ones she has previously shared on her big day.
When she turned 27 in 2015, she transformed herself into George Michael:
Two years later, she underwent this makeover:
And she marked the big 30 in 2018 by channeling Kate Winslet’s character, Rose, from the movie “Titanic.”
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- What happens if we end social distancing too soon?
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- Will there be a second stimulus check?
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Why it takes so long to make a coronavirus vaccine
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
- Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.