Adults Unleash 'Vicious, Violent' Attack On Chuck E Cheese Employees (RAW VIDEO)

Police in Ohio said they are closer to finding a group of adults who assaulted employees at a Chuck E Cheese after a photo booth malfunctioned.

The Parma Police department responded to the Chuck E Cheese Sunday night after at least five suspects attacked employees, leaving two with serious injuries.

Lt. Kevin Riley, spokesperson for the department, told the Huffington Post the senseless act of violence happened during a child's birthday party when the mother of the child went to a manager to complain about a broken photo booth machine. When the manager told her he would be with her shortly, the woman's boyfriend confronted the worker.

"He said 'I don't like the way you're talking to my girlfriend,'" Riley said. "Then the man just attacked the manager without provocation."

The perpetrator head-butted the manager who attempted to escape in the back kitchen. That's when at least five other party-goers got involved, wantonly assaulting employees as others in the group stood by "chanting and inciting" the fight, Riley said.

Surveillance video obtained by The Huffington Post shows the suspects pushing their way into the kitchen and attacking employees. At least one employee can be seen with a bloodied face.

A 16-year-old girl who called 911 had her phone taken from her before being knocked unconscious by one of the assailants. Another manager was punched in the face several times, causing a laceration under his eye.

Six employees were hurt in the attack, with two of the employees suffering serious injuries.

"It’s not a fight," Riley said. "To me a fight is two people going at it. This was a vicious, violent, unprovoked attacked on innocent people simply working and doing their jobs."

In a 911 recording obtained by the Huffington Post, a terrified employee tells a dispatcher that she has barricaded herself in the break room while chaos unfolds around her.

"We're going to need cops, ambulances," the girl says. "They're just freaking out, we need people here."

By the time officers arrived, the suspects had fled the area. Riley said his department has received an influx of tips. Riley said police are checking out the name and credit card the suspects used to make a birthday party reservation at the restaurant.

"We have to verify that it's the real name and credit card used, it's a slow process," Riley said, adding that he's optimistic the department will soon be making arrests in the case.