"Am I good enough? Can I make it? Do I have what it takes?
Well...all fears are just questions that need to be answered by you. Otherwise, all you're left with is the fear. People who are afraid to pursue the answers to their questions - live in fear! Fear is man's greatest enemy.
Your mind always answers your fearful questions negatively. So, have the courage to find the answers. That will make you grow. Once you overcome your fear, that's when you will discover your power, and the only way to become powerful in life is to do things that scare you.
How you face the fearful questions will determine your life. Here are some tips on how to face your fears.
1. Know that fear is just an opinion not a fact. - What frightens you the most will push you out of the comfort zones. There you will find possibilities and new answers to your questions.
2. Focus on the solution, not the problem. - Remember, talk to your problems, not about them.
3. Be thankful. - Problems is a sign of life. These things are not happing to you but - for you. You can tell who the richest person is, it the one who is most grateful.
4. Acknowledge your successes, no matter how small. - Reflect on the moments with pride. Know that you can of course always go further. Don't live in your limitations.
5. Get inspired to risk. - Great things are being done all over the world. Be ready to be an inspiration for others.
6. Ask for help. - You'll never know until you ask, and if you never ask you'll NEVER know. The successful people are the ones who aren't afraid to ask.
7. Build your creative team. - You will never rise higher then the group you surround yourself with. Find people that feel the same as you are. Be with others who are going after the same goal. You will need a great family to accomplish great things.
8. Dream big. - If you feel that your dream is too big, it's because your mind is too small.. The only thing standing in the way of your dreams and happiness is you. This may sound crazy but it's true!
9. Embrace your vulnerability. - You're on this planet for a reason. Now it's time to accept who you really are. The biggest insult is to have a gift and keep it for yourself. Whatever you give away stays forever!
10. Accept everything about yourself, the light, the dark, and share it with the world. That is the hardest thing you'll ever have to do. BE THE REAL YOU!
The only thing we have to Fear, is Fear Itself!
Bernard Hiller is the Premier Hollywood Acting Coach and CEO Trainer.