Stop celebrating Halloween immediately! Against all odds, the winter holiday season has somehow come even earlier this year. Although the days when we used to at least wait for December before putting on the holiday cheer have long since passed, this is absolutely ridiculous.
And you can just forget about Thanksgiving too, because it's ALREADY CHRISTMAS.
This is pretty much what October 31st looks like this year.
1. Starbucks has already declared it Santa time.
2. Decorations have already showed up in your offices.
3. Your malls have been invaded.
— ღ (@C_Bracco) October 30, 2013
4. And the lawn decorations are coming to town.
The fact that Michaels is already having Christmas stuff makes me very happy pic.twitter.com/AuMPL757et
— sweet_SERENdipity (@SerenaTripodi) October 30, 2013
5. Trees are going up in living rooms, where they'll likely die before actual Christmas.
Christmas is a big deal in my family.. tree at my aunts is already up 🎅🎄🎁 pic.twitter.com/bHomjfXXRE
— madison (@maddieebutlerr) October 30, 2013
6. And elaborate displays are popping up everywhere.
— Aayesha (@ayesha1812) October 30, 2013
7. Try as you might, it just can't be avoided.
Selfridges already has it's Christmas decorations up! 🎄🎅 pic.twitter.com/zvriJt32s9
— Emily (@Emilyy_Hannah) October 30, 2013
8. Decorations are already hanging from street-lamps.
9. Businesses are sprucing up their signs.
10. The wrapping paper has arrived.
11. And a walk through Macy's makes it all too easy to forget it's still October.
12. Town squares are being taken over.
13. Window displays aren't safe.
14. Rooftops already have way too much cheer.
15. Your moms have decorated the dining room.
Why the hell does my mom have christmas decorations up already??? pic.twitter.com/dR3Q2rSe06
— Space Jam™ (@jon_spesia) October 30, 2013
16. Kids have already written up their wishlists and addressed them to the North Pole.
17. If you had a really sick sense of humor, you could give out Santa chocolates to trick-or-treaters.
18. Halloween never had a chance...
Don't let Santa do this to Thanksgiving...
CAN'T ANYONE STOP THIS MADNESS?!