Another woman has come forward with a disturbing story about actor Jeremy Piven, who has since denied the multiple accusations against him as “absolutely false and completely fabricated.”
Advertising executive Tiffany Bacon Scourby says the “Entourage” star sexually assaulted her at the Trump International Hotel & Tower in 2003 in a new interview with People.
The two allegedly met in October of that year at a work event in New York City. Piven then asked Scourby to accompany him to a taping of “Late Night with Conan O’Brien” the next day, where she says nothing happened.
However, the following morning, when Scourby met the actor at the hotel where he was staying, she remembers Piven exposed himself and masturbated in front of her, rubbing his genitals against her while doing so.
“He jumped on top of me,” Scourby, 39, told the outlet. “I tried to push him off and he forced me to the ground.”
She says that Piven “held down my hands” and then ejaculated “all over my white turtleneck.”
“I pushed him off of me and ran down the short hallway to get to the door,” Scorby said. “I rubbed my chest against the wall to get his [semen] off of my sweater. I ran outside and hailed a cab and I just burst into tears. I cried the entire way back to my hotel.”
Piven categorically denies that he ever assaulted Scourby, as well as his previous accuser, suggesting that a polygraph test “would have clearly proven this allegation to be entirely fabricated, a complete lie.”
“Let me be absolutely clear, this simply did not happen. I would never force myself on a woman, ever,” Piven said in a statement to People. “I cannot speak as to why a person would create a story like this.”
Scourby is the latest woman to speak out about Piven’s alleged sexual misconduct. Earlier this month, actress Ariane Bellamar accused Piven of forcefully fondling her on two separate occasions, as well as sending her “abusive” and “explicit” text messages.
“Smallville” star Cassidy Freeman later defended Bellamar online, calling out Piven’s “predatory behavior” and hinting at her own negative experience with the actor.
Scourby says she “100 percent believes” Bellamar’s account and was moved to speak out about her own experience after seeing Piven’s emphatic dismissal of the allegations.
“It couldn’t have just happened to me and couldn’t have just happened to her,” she said.
Piven again spoke out against the accusations in a statement he posted to Twitter on Thursday afternoon.
“We seem to be entering dark times — allegations are being printed as facts and lives are being put in jeopardy without a hearing, due process or evidence,” he said.
The allegations against Piven comes as a number of high-powered male media personalities have been accused of sexual misconduct in recent weeks.
They include Hollywood moguls Harvey Weinstein and Steven Seagal; journalists Mark Halperin, Leon Wieseltier and NPR editor Michael Oreskes; film director James Toback; Amazon studio executive Ray Price; and actor Kevin Spacey.
This story has been updated to include another statement from Piven.
Lydia O’Connor contributed reporting.