Australia’s swimmers are getting low to win gold at Rio 2016.
They sang Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz’s 2003 hit “Get Low” to inspire them to Olympic victory in the 4x100 freestyle relay on Saturday.
After being asked which songs, teammate Bronte Campbell busted out some lyrics.
“To the window, to the window, to the wall, to the wall,” she said. “And then I’m not going to do the rest.” That’s probably a good idea. The track, which Sandra Bullock dances to in “The Proposal,” is packed full of curse words.
“That’s our theme song for the meet,” the team members later added.
Emma McKeon and Cate Campbell, Bronte’s sister, completed the quartet that defended the Australia team title won at London 2012.
They finished in a time of 3 minutes, 30.65 seconds, beating out Team USA, which got second place, and Canada, which placed third.
For more Olympics coverage:
- The Rio Opening Ceremony Put Climate Change Front And Center
- This Is Why Lifeguards Are Patrolling The Olympic Pool At Rio 2016
- Team Refugees Gets Standing Ovation At Olympics Opening Ceremony
- 11 Weird Sports That Were Actually In The Olympics
- Roger Federer Posts Saddest Tweet Of The Rio 2016 Opening Ceremony