Bangs can be an amazing way to change up your look. They can also be a royal pain in the you-know-what. Here are just some of the most annoying things about the beloved/dreaded forehead adornments.
1. Never being able to see.
Quite possibly the most frustrating feeling ever.
2. The constant feeling that something is tickling your eyelids.
There's a reason Biebs started doing that famous hair flip.
3. They constantly feel out of place, forcing you to touch them all the time, which leads to the bangs getting greasy... while the rest of your head is dry.
You wanted to shower twice today, right?
4. The pieces of hair that stick out of your headband when you're growing them out.
Two minutes outside and people start thinking you're the forgotten member of Motley Crue.
6. They make you look younger.
You weren't quite looking for people to start telling you how "cute" you look.
7. Never being able to get them as straight as you'd like.
This one's for the curly haired girls, who no matter how hard they try, they just can't SHAKE THAT RIDGE.
8. The overwhelming desire you have to give them a trim yourself...
9. ...and the consequential walk of shame back to the hairdresser to have them salvaged.
10. Putting on any kind of eye makeup.
Doing anything involving your face, actually.
11. When they get piecey.
It's like some sort of magnetic force is keeping them away from each other.
12. The fact that you're never able to just roll out of bed in the morning and go.
13. How badly you want them back once they're gone.
Some of our favorite sets of bangs: